What is the best thing to clean car windows with?
Use a microfiber cloth.
Microfiber cloths will remove bugs and dirt from the outside of your windows and leave a clean, streak-free finish.
Make sure to use a separate microfiber cloth than the one for the inside of your windows.
How do you clean car windows without streaks?
How to Clean the Inside of Car Windows Without Streaks
- Fill an empty spray bottle with two cups distilled water.
- Fold a surgical towel into an 8×8-inch square.
- Spray a generous amount of window cleaner onto the towel.
- Wipe down the interior glass, working on one window at a time.
- Apply more window cleaner to the rag, as necessary.
- Buff each window promptly after cleaning.
What can I use to clean my car windshield?
Your best bet for a clean windshield is to stick with auto glass cleaners and a good microfiber towel. When you’re cleaning the glass, interior or exterior, be sure to use one side of the towel for the actual cleaning and the other side to buff out the glass to clear it of any residue.
What is the best way to clean auto glass?
HOW TO CLEAN CAR WINDOWS LIKE A PRO !! –