To clean knit Uggs:
- Fill a bucket with cool water and mild detergent.
- Place your boots in the bucket.
- Rub the boots against each other.
- Rinse thoroughly, and stuff the boots with paper.
- Put aside for 12 to 16 hours or until fully dry [source: UGG Australia].
Can I wash knit UGGs?
You can hand wash your uggs like you would any delicate. Be sure to rinse the boots thoroughly with warm water when you are finished washing them and take care not to wring the material out too much or you may stretch the knit.
How do you clean ugg boots at home?
ugg cleaner & conditioner
- Gently brush surface to remove dirt.
- Moisten surface with clean, damp sponge.
- Stuff boots with paper towels to maintain shape.
- Let boots dry naturally for 24 hours in a cool, ventilated area.
- Once dry, use suede brush and brush in a single direction to restore original appearance.
How do you clean Classic Cardy UGGs?
Lightly brush off the accumulated dirt and dust on your Ugg Cardy boots with a suede brush or soft brush. However, rubbing the surface of the boots with all your might will completely ruin the boot fabric. So, go soft. Dip a sponge in cold water and dab the dirty spots lightly.
How do you clean ugg slides?
Apply a small amount of a mild detergent (such as Woolite) in warm water. Use a damp sponge and gently scrub. Remove residue with sponge. – Use a sponge or dry cloth to soak up excess water.