How do you clean a Beautyblender sponge?
- Step 1: Soak. Squirt a few drops of liquid cleanser into a small bowl with warm water, submerging the dirty sponge into the soapy solution.
- Step 2: Scrub. Work your sponge into the soap bar, paying special attention to the areas with deep stains.
- Step 3: Rinse.
How often should you wash your beauty blender?
“For blenders and sponges, you should wash regularly and replace every three months,” she says. “If they’re really wet and smelly, they can be placed in the washing machine.” Ideally though, we should be cleansing our tools after every use to avoid bacteria buildup (ewwwwww), adds Shamban.
What soap should you use to clean a beauty blender?
A beauty blender can be washed using mild dish-washing liquid or mild shampoo. Other people use such solutions as water and baby wash or dish soap and olive oil for washing.
How do you clean makeup sponges at home?
How to Clean Your Makeup Sponge—the Cheap & Easy Way
- Place your dirty makeup sponge under warm water and give it a squeeze to rinse out excess makeup.
- Wet your bar of soap and rub it in your hands until it produces a soapy lather.
- Rub your blender along the soap, making sure to soap up every part of the sponge.