How should I wash clothes when traveling in Europe?
Bring a universal drain-stopper from home, try using a wadded-up sock or a pill-bottle lid, or line the sink with a plastic bag and wash in it. Some travelers create their own washing machine with a large, two-gallon sealable baggie: soak in suds for an hour, agitate, drain, rinse.
What is the best travel wash?
2020 Guide To The Best Travel Laundry Detergent For Your Next
- FINZY Laundry Detergent Sheets.
- WashEZE Laundry Sheets.
- Tide Sport Travel Sink Packets.
- LG Laundry Detergent Sheets – Lucky Fiji Power Sheet.
- Sea to Summit Trek And Travel Liquid Soap.
- BerryPLUS Soap Berry Eco-Friendly Natural Laundry Detergent.
- Scrubba Wash Bag.
- Laundry Travel Tips.
Can you use shampoo to wash clothes?
When you’re out of laundry detergent or traveling, you can still hand wash your clothes using shampoo. Wash your garments by hand in the sink or spot-treat stains with shampoo and water.