How do you get crayon off painted walls?
Here’s a simple way to remove crayon from a painted wall that requires hardly any elbow grease: Simply rub some mayonnaise on the crayon marks and let it soak in for several minutes.
Then wipe the surface clean with a damp cloth.
Does Magic Eraser take crayon off walls?
Use your Magic Eraser to gently scrub the desired area. Like magic, crayon marks should start lifting away because they are no match for Mr. Clean! While you’re at it, you can also use your Magic Eraser to remove other scuffs on your wall.
How do you clean walls without removing paint?
How to Clean Walls Without Removing Paint
- Pour 2 to 3 drops of dish washing detergent into the mop bucket.
- Fill the mop bucket 3/4 full with warm tap water.
- Dip the rag or sponge into the water.
- Place the rag or sponge on the wall and wipe with up and down motions.
- Dump out the dirty, soapy water outside or down a drain.
How do you remove crayon stains?
Scrape off excess crayon with a dull-edge knife or metal spoon. Spray or dampen with warm water and apply liquid dish detergent to the stained area. Work the liquid dish detergent in with a brush. Wipe the stain away with a damp sponge.