Unless otherwise specified on the garment care label, hand wash in warm water using laundry soap or a detergent without enzymes.
Use a gentle plunging action and avoid rubbing.
Do not hand wring or tumble dry.
Dry out of direct sunlight (dry lace flat)
How do you clean delicate underwear?
Tips for Washing All Lingerie
- Hand-wash in cold or warm water.
- Never wring or twist lingerie to remove water.
- Always use a detergent made for delicate garments.
- Use a mesh lingerie bag if machine washing.
- If machine washing, wash the delicates with other delicates.
- Never overload the washer or the mesh bag.
Can I wash underwear in washing machine?
Underwear. Don’t overload the washing machine. To ensure thorough cleaning, wash underwear in light loads. Use the gentle cycle with warm water and all-purpose detergent, unless the label specifies “mild.”
How do you properly wash underwear?
Hand wash your underwear in 4 easy steps:
- Run your sink full of cool, soapy water and submerge your undies.
- Swish around to loosen any dirt or stains, and give the gusset a gentle scrub.
- Remove from the water, pat dry, and roll up into a clean, dry towel.
- Hang to dry or lay flat on a second, dry towel.
How do you wash delicate clothes at home?
How to Hand Wash Delicates –