What is the best way to wash a baseball cap?
The Best Way to Wash a Baseball Cap
- Fill a clean sink or bucket with warm water.
- As it’s filling, add a tablespoon of laundry detergent or OxiClean.
- Spot-clean the hat first, as needed.
- Let the hat soak for up to a couple hours.
- Rinse all the soap off with warm water.
- Pat down with a towel to get rid of excess moisture.
How do you wash a hat without ruining it?
How to Protect and Clean a Hat | Hat Care –
Can you wash hats in the washer and dryer?
If the hat is stained, use a prewash. Then toss the cap in the washer and wash gently in cold water. Drying: NEVER put your hat in the dryer unless you plan to give it to your tiny-craniumed nephew, Chuckie. No matter how you wash it, let the hat air dry.
How do you know if a hat is washable?
Read the Label
Look for a tag with washing instructions. If it says dry-clean only, then you know what to do. If the care label says it’s machine washable, follow the instructions.