Can you machine wash LuLaRoe?
Machine washing: If you feel confident enough to put your precious LuLaRoe clothes in the machine, choose the delicate or gentle wash cycle. Be sure to use cold water and a mild detergent.
Will LuLaRoe shrink in the dryer?
They don’t really shrink in the dryer or anything unless they’re mostly cotton.
How do you wash and dry LuLaRoe?
Here are the basic steps you’ll need to follow to clean LuLaRoe leggings the right way:
- Use a sports detergent.
- Separate your synthetic fabrics from your cotton fabrics and wash separately.
- Turn the leggings inside out.
- Wash in warm or hot water.
- Use gentle or delicate cycles.
- Air dry, or tumble dry on low or no heat.
Why do my LuLaRoe leggings smell?
It’s not uncommon for leggings to develop a smell, especially if they’re worn for intense workouts. As it is, odor-causing bacteria tend to grow quicker on polyester than cotton. Don’t worry, though—there are a few easy ways to get rid of the smell.