What can I use to wash makeup brushes?
How to use household products to clean your makeup brushes
- Clarifying or baby shampoo. Add a dollop of baby or clarifying shampoo to a bowl of lukewarm water, then swirl each dirty brush around until you have worked up a lather, using your fingers if necessary.
- Unscented soap. Basic, unscented soap is really effective at cleaning makeup tools.
- Dishwashing liquid.
- Olive oil.
What is the best way to clean makeup brushes at home?
How To: Clean Makeup Brushes | Easiest & Cheapest Way! –
How do you clean makeup brushes?
IT Cosmetics Brush Love Skin Loving Makeup Brush Cleaner with
How do you clean your makeup brushes with shampoo?
- Begin by running your brushes under lukewarm water, rinsing out all of the residual makeup.
- Fill a bowl with lukewarm water and a squirt of shampoo, and gently swirl your brush tip in the water.
- Rinse the brush tip under running water once again.