Wipe the mesh lightly with a clean cloth, using soap and warm water (not hot).
Scrub tougher stains with an old toothbrush and a gentle laundry detergent.
For a final clean on mesh shoes (to help tackle persistent stains), put the mesh golf shoes and laces in a mesh washing bag, and place in the washing machine.
Can you put mesh shoes in the washer?
Put the shoes in the washing machine if they’re still dirty. Take out the insoles before laundering. Remove the laces and put them in the machine with the shoes or a regular load of laundry. Launder shoes with a few drops of laundry detergent in warm water on the normal cycle.
How do you clean Nike mesh shoes?
The best way to clean WHITE MESH!! Nike Janoski Max –
How do you get stains out of mesh shoes?
Fortunately, it is not hard to clean mesh shoes.
- Brush off any dried stains with a soft brush.
- Make a paste of one part baking soda and one part vinegar in a bowl.
- Apply the paste to the stain on the mesh part of the shoe with a paper towel.
- Wet a paper towel and rinse off the paste completely.
How do you wash Adidas mesh shoes?
Check out these tricks of the trade.
- Remove dirt by banging the soles together.
- With a washcloth soaked in warm water and a mild liquid laundry detergent, gently wipe away stains.
- Rinse wash cloth in warm water and remove excess soap and suds on the shoes.
- Air dry indoors at room temperature.
Can I wash my mesh Nike shoes?
The short answer is yes—you can put them in the washing machine. There are several things that you want to do before throwing them in, though. For starters, you want to remove the shoelaces from your shoes; wash them separately by putting them in a mesh lingerie bag (you can also wash them by hand if you want).
How do you dry shoes after washing them?
Wrap a dry bath towel around your shoes and put them in the clothes dryer on low heat. You can try using a belt or velcro to keep the towel around the shoes. The towel is just there to help with the noise in the dryer.