How do you wash a fuzzy blanket without ruining it?
To ensure years of cozy comfort, wash separately in cold water on the gentle cycle using your usual detergent. Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed. We recommend line drying, but if you’re in a hurry, you can also put the blanket in the dryer on the no-heat setting (sometimes called ‘air fluff’).
How do you wash blankets in the washing machine?
- Pour the appropriate amount of laundry detergent into the washing machine for your blanket load.
- Place the blanket in the washing machine.
- Wash on the gentle cycle using cold water.
- During the rinse cycle, add the appropriate amount of liquid fabric softener.
- Hang the blanket and allow it to air-dry.
How do you wash microfiber blankets?
Wash these blankets in warm or hot water with a mild detergent, and then either let them air dry or dry with low or no heat. Microfiber dries quickly.
Can you machine wash UGG blankets?
Can I Put My UGG® Products in the Washing Machine? No, our products are too delicate to be machine washed. Most of our products are made from sheepskin or leather, which can be ruined by water. Never machine wash or dry clean your sheepskin or leather products.