Put them in the washing machine
According to Reddit users, the best method is to remove the soles and laces, then put your shoes in a mesh sweater bag and wash them in cold water with your regular laundry soap on a medium spin speed.
After they’re done, don’t put them in the dryer—just let them air-dry.
Can I put my shoes in the washing machine?
Wash the shoes, insoles, and laces using the gentle cycle.
Put your shoes, insoles, and laces in the washing machine, along with any towels you want to add to the load. Use cold or warm water and little to no spin. Using hot water in the washing machine may cause the glue bonds in your shoes to weaken, crack, or melt.
How can I clean my shoes at home?
How To Clean Sneakers
- Remove dirt by banging the soles together.
- With a washcloth soaked in warm water and a mild liquid laundry detergent, gently wipe away stains.
- Rinse wash cloth in warm water and remove excess soap and suds on the shoes.
- Air dry indoors at room temperature.
- Remove laces and insoles (if possible).
Can you put Nikes in the washing machine?
The short answer is yes—you can put them in the washing machine. There are several things that you want to do before throwing them in, though. For starters, you want to remove the shoelaces from your shoes; wash them separately by putting them in a mesh lingerie bag (you can also wash them by hand if you want).
How can I wash my shoes without a washing machine?
How to Wash Shoes? | Easy way. –