Always wash your NuBra (using only mild soap and water) to remove any body oil or other products that may clog the surface of the adhesive.
DO NOT MACHINE WASH OR DRY.
Hold one bra cup in the palm of your hand and wet the adhesive surface with warm water.
Add 2 or 3 drops of mild, non-moisturizing liquid soap.
Can I wash my sticky bra?
1) After every use, rinse the bra cups with warm water and a few drops of hand soap. This washes off all of your skin’s oils and residue from the sticky bra. 3) After you rinse your adhesive bra with soap and water, let the cups dry overnight.
How do I make my nubra sticky again?
Clean It Right!
- Use warm water. Warm water is gentle on the adhesive and on the bra itself.
- Use hand soap. Hand soap is usually designed gentle and even moisturizing, so it doesn’t strip your skin or dry it out.
- Use natural drying.
- Put it on dry.
- Take it off slow.
- Clean it right away.
How do I clean my Arbun bra?
Follow these easy washing instructions after each wear:
- Hold one bra cup in the palm of your hand.
- Wet the adhesive surface with warm water and add 2-3 drops of Nu Wash or mild, non-moisturizing liquid soap.
- Gently clean using just your fingertips in a circular motion.
- Use warm water to remove all soap residue.
How many times can you wear nubra?
How many times can I wear NUBRA®? on how well you follow the care instructions. By following the instructions you can look forward to 25 wears.