Can I wash my shoe insoles?
The insoles of your shoes can get dirty over time, especially if you wear your shoes often. You can clean insoles using warm water and soap or vinegar and water. You can also apply baking soda, dryer sheets, or shoe spray to the insoles. Once the insoles are clean, maintain the insoles so they stay fresh.
How do you clean dirty shoe inserts?
- Remove the insoles from your shoes. Lift the insoles from the footbed and slide them out the opening.
- Combine soap and hot water in a large container.
- Dip a stiff-bristled brush in the soap solution.
- Brush down the entire insole with the soapy water.
- Allow the insoles to air dry.
Can Dr Scholls inserts be washed?
You can wash Dr. Scholl’s® Insoles and orthotics by hand or in a washing machine on a cold-temperature setting. They should be left to air-dry; they cannot be machine-dried.
Are Nike insoles washable?
Most Nike shoes and many other sneakers have removable insoles. Take these out and scrub them gently with a brush and some liquid detergent. If the insoles are not removable, use a toothbrush to clean them and get into the hard-to-reach areas inside the toe box.