What setting to wash shoes in washing machine?
Set and run the washing machine.
Set your washing machine to the delicate setting, cold temperature, slow or no spin, and no tumble drying.
Warm temperatures can warp your sneakers, and the fast spin or tumble dry setting can damage your shoes or washing machine.
How can I wash my shoes?
How To Clean Sneakers
- Remove dirt by banging the soles together.
- With a washcloth soaked in warm water and a mild liquid laundry detergent, gently wipe away stains.
- Rinse wash cloth in warm water and remove excess soap and suds on the shoes.
- Air dry indoors at room temperature.
- Remove laces and insoles (if possible).
How do you clean stinky shoes in the washing machine?
The first way to clean stinky sneakers is simple. Remove the laces (If your laces are especially dirty you can soak them in a mixture of detergent and water overnight and then rinse them by hand) and place your shoes inside a pillowcase and wash them with a gentle detergent in your washing machine.
How do you wash white shoes in the washing machine?
Put them in the washing machine
According to Reddit users, the best method is to remove the soles and laces, then put your shoes in a mesh sweater bag and wash them in cold water with your regular laundry soap on a medium spin speed. After they’re done, don’t put them in the dryer—just let them air-dry.