Can you put sneakers in the washing machine?
Put them in the washing machine
According to Reddit users, the best method is to remove the soles and laces, then put your shoes in a mesh sweater bag and wash them in cold water with your regular laundry soap on a medium spin speed. After they’re done, don’t put them in the dryer—just let them air-dry.
How do you clean stinky sneakers?
To clean smelly sneakers, start by tossing them in the washing machine or scrubbing them by hand with soap and warm water. Next, let them dry completely and sprinkle baking soda or tuck dryer sheets inside them to eliminate lingering odors.
Can you wash Nike shoes?
Turn on the machine on a delicate setting and wash with cold water. Allow it to complete the cycle before removing the shoes and laces. Avoid putting your Nike shoes in the dryer; they are not designed to withstand high heat. Note: Nike does not officially recommend that you put their shoes in the washer.
How can I wash my shoes?
How To Clean Sneakers
- Remove dirt by banging the soles together.
- With a washcloth soaked in warm water and a mild liquid laundry detergent, gently wipe away stains.
- Rinse wash cloth in warm water and remove excess soap and suds on the shoes.
- Air dry indoors at room temperature.
- Remove laces and insoles (if possible).