Can I wash my shoes in the washing machine?
Wash the shoes, insoles, and laces using the gentle cycle.
Put your shoes, insoles, and laces in the washing machine, along with any towels you want to add to the load. Use cold or warm water and little to no spin. Using hot water in the washing machine may cause the glue bonds in your shoes to weaken, crack, or melt.
How do you wash white sneakers in the washing machine?
- The night before, wipe off as much dirt as possible with a brush, cloth or an old toothbrush.
- Remove the laces.
- Add your shoes and some towels to the washer.
- Use liquid detergent and run the washer on a cold, delicate cycle.
- Remove the sneakers from the machine and let them air dry.
How do you clean white Nike shoes?
How to Clean White Shoes & Nike Sneakers: 8 Washing Steps
- Step 1: Brush away excess dirt.
- Step 2: Remove scuff marks.
- Step 3: Wash the shoelaces.
- Step 4: Spot-treat stains.
- Step 5: Wash the insoles.
- Step 6: Wash the uppers.
- Step 7: Air-dry your shoes.
- Step 8: Use shoe inserts to help keep your shoes’ shape.
How can I wash my shoes?
How To Clean Sneakers
- Remove dirt by banging the soles together.
- With a washcloth soaked in warm water and a mild liquid laundry detergent, gently wipe away stains.
- Rinse wash cloth in warm water and remove excess soap and suds on the shoes.
- Air dry indoors at room temperature.
- Remove laces and insoles (if possible).