Do you put Tide pods in the washer?
The pods and packs work well in standard top load washers and high-efficiency (HE) top-loading and front-loading washers. If the washer has an automatic detergent or fabric softener dispenser, skip them. The pod must be placed directly in the drum; NEVER in a dispenser drawer.
How do you put laundry detergent pods in the washing machine?
How to Use Laundry Pacs
- Determine the size of your load to avoid overloading your washer.
- Take the laundry pac out of the box with dry hands.
- Place the pac(s) at the back or bottom of the machine drum, not in the dispenser drawer.
- Place clothes into the washer on top of the laundry pac.
Are laundry pods better than liquid?
Laundry pacs—often referred to as “Pods,” a term trademarked by Tide—are a convenient replacement for jugs of liquid or boxes of powder detergent. They’re more expensive—about 50 percent more, per load, than powder or liquid—but the convenience factor can’t be denied.
How do you get melted Tide Pods out of clothes?
If that doesn’t work, Tide recommends:
- Rinse the stain under hot water to remove as much as possible.
- Gently wring the excess water from the item and lay it out flat.
- Apply household rubbing alcohol to the stain, making sure it covers the entire stain.
- Let the stain soak for at least 10 minutes—the longer the better.