How do you wash your weave?
How to wash your weave properly at home
- Brush your hair. Divide the weave into 8 to 10 sections and plait them from root to tip.
- Apply shampoo on the scalp, then to the plaits individually with a light tapping motion.
- Apply a conditioner on the scalp, then to the plaits individually.
- Rinse carefully without rubbing the hair.
Can I wash my Brazilian weave with dishwashing liquid?
Although washing my hair with dish soap made it gorgeously clean, it isn’t something I would recommend you do often. It can be rather harsh on your hair, and you want to make sure you keep a proper balance when it comes to your head’s natural oils (something the dish soap removes completely).
How can I make my Brazilian hair look new?
How To Bring Brazilian Hair Weave Back To Life?
- Brushing And Detangling. Just like your own hair, before styling, you want to be sure to detangle it first.
- Soak Your Hair. Once the hair is thoroughly detangled, you then want to soak the hair.
- Deep Conditioner.
- Air Dry.