To clean knit Uggs:
- Fill a bucket with cool water and mild detergent.
- Place your boots in the bucket.
- Rub the boots against each other.
- Rinse thoroughly, and stuff the boots with paper.
- Put aside for 12 to 16 hours or until fully dry [source: UGG Australia].
Can I put my knit Uggs in the washing machine?
Never put your knit ugg boots in the washer or dryer. The fabric may also pill or fade if you try to wash your ugg boots in a washing machine and the fabric could shrink in the dryer. It is best to take the time to learn how to clean knitted uggs properly, so that your uggs will last for a long time.
How do you clean Classic Cardy Uggs?
Lightly brush off the accumulated dirt and dust on your Ugg Cardy boots with a suede brush or soft brush. However, rubbing the surface of the boots with all your might will completely ruin the boot fabric. So, go soft. Dip a sponge in cold water and dab the dirty spots lightly.
Can you put Uggs in the dryer?
Use a Boot Dryer – Air-drying dripping-wet Ugg Boots takes forever, particularly on the inside. Happily, you can dry out your Uggs quickly and safely by using a Boot Dryer. If your Uggs get get wet frequently, a Boot Dryer is a good investment. Get the Ugg Boot Sheepskin Cleaner – Enough said.
How do I clean the inside of my Uggs?
Instructions for Cleaning the Interior of UGG Boots
- Eliminate Fungus and Bacteria. Wipe down the inside with a solution of disinfecting cleaner and water.
- Allow Plenty of Time for Air-Drying. Once you have wiped down the interior, allow at least 24 hours for the interior to air-dry before wearing again.
- Control Odor.