How often should I wash my Norwex cloths?
8. In my personal opinion, your Norwex Microfiber should be properly laundered AT LEAST once a week.
- HOT water is best, as it opens the fibers to help release trapped dirt and bacteria.
- wash them with NO LINT items like sheets, jeans or T-shirts.
How do you clean smelly Norwex cloths?
3 Steps to Cure a Stinky Norwex or e-cloth
- Boil your cloth(s) with baking soda. I put about 1/4 cup baking soda in with 2-3 litres of water. Let it boil for 10-15 minutes stirring regularly.
- Drain the water and then boil again with 1/4 cup of vinegar. Again, 10-15 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Launder it.
Can you use vinegar with Norwex cloths?
Quick Answer: Absolutely! You can use vinegar with your e-cloth® (and Norwex) cloths. By now, you probably already know that e-cloth (and Norwex) microfiber works to clean almost everything with only water.
Can I wash Norwex cloths with towels?
If you wash your Norwex cloths with your favourite fluffy beach towels, the microfibers will collect all the lint from the towel and clog the microfibers… making the cloth unable to collect dirt and debris the next time you use it to clean.