Place your Vera Bradley backpack in the washing machine with the pockets open.
Fill the machine with cool water and one capful of mild laundry detergent.
Remove your backpack once the cycle is complete.
Place the backpack on a drying rack or hang it on a clothesline for drying.
Can you put Vera Bradley in the dryer?
It is fine as long as it isn’t in there when its super hot for super long. I put them in the dryer for like twenty minutes then let them air dry.
Can I put my purse in the washing machine?
Pour about 1/4 cup castile soap into the washing machine, drop in bag, set washer to GENTLE CYCLE (or hand wash cycle… something along those lines), and turn it on. When your bag is completely dry, protect it with some leather conditioner.
How do you wash Vera Bradley lanyards?
Washing Vera Bradley
- First, remove any cardboard or other non-washable pieces.
- You’ll want to flip your bag(s) inside out.
- Even the tiniest pouches.
- Use a mild/simple detergent.
- Machine wash on COLD & delicate, if you have that option.
- Throw in a Shout color catcher, or two if you’re doing a large load.
Can you wash Vera Bradley microfiber?
The current website page for the Microfiber Iconic Vera Tote says that it can be hand washed cold but the Microfiber Miller says that it is spot clean.