Manufacturer Suggested Cloth Diaper Washing Routine
- Wash once in cold water.
- Wash once in warm or hot water with no more than 1/4 cup of bumGenius! Cloth Diaper Detergent. bumGenius!
- Add an extra rinse to remove all traces of detergent.
- Tumble dry on medium setting or hang to dry.
Can I put bumGenius diapers in the dryer?
Stay-dry inserts can be dried in your dryer. Just use the tumble and medium heat settings. bumGenius Newborn and Elemental Cloth Diapers – These diapers can take a bit longer to air dry. You should air dry these diapers, but you can toss them in the dryer on the tumble and medium heat settings for a few minutes.
How do I use freetime on bumGenius?
bumGenius Freetime One Size All-in-One Cloth Diaper –
What is the difference between bumGenius freetime and elemental?
The main difference between the two styles of cloth diaper is the interior material. The Freetime contains Stay Dry and microfiber while the Elemental contains 100% organic cotton. The two inserts on the Freetime are also loose on one side each while the two inserts on the Elemental are attached on both sides.
Does bumGenius freetime fit newborn?
bumGenius Newborn cloth diapers fit from 6-12 pounds. They are intended for a newborn and fit low, below the navel, to keep the umbilical area dry. This diaper is designed to fit during that itty-bitty newborn stage. Stretchy tabs, hook & loop closures and ultra-gentle leg/back casings guarantee a great fit every time.
Can you tumble dry bumGenius freetime?
bumGenius Freetime – The bumGenius Freetime was specifically designed to dry faster, so we only recommend air drying these diapers. You should air dry these diapers, but you can toss them in the dryer on the tumble and medium heat settings for a few minutes.
How do you prepare bumGenius diapers?
How do I wash my new diapers?
- If the diaper has hook & loop closures, secure the laundry tabs.
- Pre-wash cold to remove waste and fight stains.
- Wash hot (100F/40C) with bumGenius detergent to cleanse your diapers.
- Follow with a second rinse.
- Line-dry covers and diaper shells. Tumble dry inserts, fitteds and prefolds.
How do you get stains out of bumGenius diapers?
How To Get Stains Out of Cloth Diapers – Without Sunning! –
Which bumGenius diaper is best?
BumGenius Freetime All-In-One Snap Closures are quick to dry, clean, and put on, making them the best all-in-one cloth diaper. When it comes to cloth diapers, sometimes you want ones that look and act like a disposable diaper.
What is the best cloth diaper?
Best Cloth Diapers
- Best Cloth Diapers for Newborns: Thirsties Newborn All in One.
- Best All-in-One Cloth Diaper: bumGenius Freetime All-In-One.
- Best Overnight Cloth Diaper: GroVia O.N.E.
- Best Inexpensive Cloth Diapers: OsoCozy Unbleached Prefold Cloth Diapers.
- Best Hybrid Cloth Diapers: Charlie Banana Reusable One-Size Diaper.