Cleaning your dog’s face and eyes
- Use a soft, clean washcloth or sponge: Moisten the cloth or sponge with water and use just enough to get the job done.
- Be gentle but firm: Use only as much force as necessary to soften and dislodge bits of food or dirt.
How do you clean a dog’s ears and face?
How to Bathe Your Dog : Dog Grooming –
How do I remove tear stains from my dog’s face?
How to Remove Dog Tear Stains Naturally (Quick, Safe and Easy
What can I use to clean my dog’s eyes?
You’ve probably noticed the globs that can form around your dog’s eyes. Using a water-moistened wash cloth or sponge, very gently wipe the area around the eye to loosen and remove this dirt. Never wipe the eye itself. And be sure to approach this area slowly so you don’t startle your dog.
How can I make my dogs face white?
Keep your dog’s white coat white with our handy tips and techniques:
- Use a whitening shampoo such as Groomers Blue Pearl Coat Enhancer.
- When dealing with tough stains, do not dilute whitening shampoo.
- Try using baking soda on a very grey or stained coat.
- Use a good quality conditioner after shampooing.
Can you use baby wipes on dogs?
Baby wipes or other moist wipes labeled safe for pet use can help clean muddy, sandy or salty paws quickly, and are convenient to carry in a bag if you’re traveling. You may need to upgrade to a warm, soapy washcloth, however, for serious messes.
Can I put febreeze on my dog?
FEBREZE IS SAFE AROUND PETS. It is only intended for use on fabrics; it should not be sprayed directly on any pet, and pets should be kept away from sprayed fabrics until the product dries.