HOW DO I WASH NIKE DRI-FIT?
- Machine wash inside out in cold water with like colors.
- Use powdered detergent.
- Don’t wring excess water.
- Air dry or tumble dry on low heat (high heat can reduce Dri-FIT performance and contribute to static cling).
- Don’t use bleach, dryer sheets, or fabric softener.
- Don’t dry clean.
How do you get smell out of Dri Fit shirts?
Put the clothing in the sink and fill it with cold water. Add 1 cup of vinegar, 1 teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide and 1 teaspoon of baking soda. Soak the clothes for an hour and then thoroughly rinse with cold water. Next, wash them in the washer with the vinegar and baking soda and then hang them to dry.
How do you wash a white Dri Fit shirt?
How to Clean Nike Dri-FIT Clothing
- Machine wash item inside out in cold water with like colors.
- Use powdered laundry soap instead of liquid laundry soap.
- Do not wring out excess water from the item.
- Allow the item to hang to dry, or tumble dry in the dryer on low temparature. (
- Do not use bleach, dryer sheets or liquid fabric softener.
Do Dri Fit shirts shrink in the dryer?
If the cotton has been pre-shrunk, that will lessen shrinkage, but it will still shrink a bit. Nike Dri-Fit comes in both 100% poly and cotton/poly blends so read the label. Best process is to wash them in cold or warm water, tumble dry for 15-20 minutes to remove wrinkles, then hang them up to dry the rest of the way.
Why do Dri Fit shirts stink?
Why Do Running Clothes Smell After Laundering? The odor comes from bacteria that are present on your skin. Many athletes choose technical running gear because it has moisture-wicking properties. That means that it pulls moisture away from your skin so that you stay dry and comfortable during workouts.