I’ve owned a pair of Nike Flyknit Free 5.0’s and this is how I wash them.
- Soak in warm water to get dust and excess dirt off.
- Use a warm cloth with soap on it to scrub off sticky dirt. To get out rocks at the bottom, use a dirty toothbrush with soap applied.
- Dry by putting newspaper in, or using a blowdryer on warm.
Can I wash Flyknits in the washer?
The short answer is yes—you can put them in the washing machine. There are several things that you want to do before throwing them in, though. For starters, you want to remove the shoelaces from your shoes; wash them separately by putting them in a mesh lingerie bag (you can also wash them by hand if you want).
How do you wash flyknit shoes in the washing machine?
Machine Washing a Knit Sneaker
- Wash them alone. If there’s nothing else in the load with them, the chances of a yarn catching on something won’t be as high.
- Use cold water, the gentle cycle, and a small amount of gentle laundry detergent. Avoid the use of bleach and stain removing pretreatments.
- Air dry.
How do you clean epic react flyknit?
How to Clean NEW Nike Epic React! –
How do you clean white flyknit shoes?
How to Clean Flyknit Sneakers in 3 EASY STEPS! (White Shoes