Can I put my insoles in the washing machine?
You can wash your insoles by oversaturating them with lukewarm water and then scrubbing off the stains after. Do not machine wash or machine dry since it may damage them. After you’re done washing, make sure you rinse them properly to remove excess water and dirt.
How do you clean stinky insoles?
- Place equal amounts of vinegar and water in your bowl or sink.
- Submerge your insoles in the solution and leave for about three hours.
- Remove the insoles from the solution.
- Rinse the insoles in fresh running water to remove the solution.
- Leave the insoles to air dry—on a towel, dish drainer or clothesline.
Are Nike insoles washable?
Most Nike shoes and many other sneakers have removable insoles. Take these out and scrub them gently with a brush and some liquid detergent. If the insoles are not removable, use a toothbrush to clean them and get into the hard-to-reach areas inside the toe box.
How do you clean non removable insoles?
Simply fill a sock with activated charcoal and place it inside your shoes overnight. It will absorb the smells, leaving them fresh. Baking soda can also be used on non-removable insoles. Simply sprinkle it into your shoes and leave it overnight, then shake out the excess the next morning.