How to clean your micro-fiber eyeglass cloth
- Without water. Simply shake out the dust and dirt.
- Wash by hand. Use cold water. Add a few drops of mild soap that is bleach free and which does not contain fabric softener.
- Wash in a washing machine. Use bleach free detergent, and it should be free from fabric softener. Let the cloth air dry when finished.
Can I wash my eyeglass cloth?
Microfiber cleaning cloths are an excellent choice for cleaning glasses. But because they trap debris so effectively, make sure you clean the cloths frequently. Hand-wash the cloth using lotion-free dishwashing liquid and clean water; allow the cloth to air dry.
How do you clean crizal cloth?
Cleaning My Lenses
- Rinse under warm running water to remove any sandy/gritty debris.
- Clean with a mild liquid dishwashing soap to remove facial oils.
- Rinse with water.
- Dry with a soft cotton cloth.
- Polish your lenses with the microfiber Crizal lenses cleaning cloth provided to you.
How do you clean a microfiber cloth?
Hand washing is often the most straightforward cleaning method, and with microfiber cloths all you need is water! Let the dirty microfiber cloths soak in cool or warm (not hot) water, and use your hands to help agitate the towel and release the dirt and grime. Rinse well and let air-dry.
How can I clean my glasses without a microfiber cloth?
I usually just use plain, cool water. If you wear a cotton shirt, wipe your glasses dry on the inside of your shirt. In a hurry: Run them under the hot-water tap, then shake dry. More thorough: Run under warm water then massage with a dab of dish liquid (not soap) and rinse well.