Push the power cord completely into the battery holder pocket and zip pocket closed.
Follow Care Instructions on hoodie tags.
Machine wash, Gentle Cycle in warm water.
Tumble Dry Low Heat.
Are Milwaukee heated jackets washable?
You might be able to just fully dry it but I want to be gentle with it. The Milwaukee site says that all the heated jackets are washer and dryer safe. DeWalt and Bosch both state that their jackets cannot be drycleaned or machine washed.
How do you use a Milwaukee heated hoodie?
Hot! Heated Hoodie Review – Milwaukee Tools M12 Heated Hoodie
How do you wash a heated jacket?
How to wash a heated jacket
- Step 1: Remove the battery pack. Before you start cleaning your heated jacket, you first need to remove the battery or power bank.
- Step 2: Pretreat any stains.
- Step 3: Wash your heated jacket in a washing machine.
- Step 4: Dry your heated jacket.
- Step 5: Store your jacket.
Is the Milwaukee heated jacket any good?
The Milwaukee M12 Heated Jacket is a good looking, high quality jacket. It uses a standard Milwaukee M12 (12 Volt) battery module to provide even warmth to the upper chest and back. The jacket may or may not work as a liner for motorcycle use but it’s interesting nonetheless.