How do you wash Burton snowboard pants?
STEP 1 | WASHING:
Close all zippers and Velcro flaps. Use a powder detergent, or better yet use Grangers. Never use a detergent with bleach, fabric softener, color brighteners or whiteners as these will leave a residue that masks the DWR coating (Durable Water Repellent).
How do you wash waterproof pants?
Washing Waterproof Clothing Steps:
- Before washing, brush off any loose mud or dirt.
- Ensure the detergent compartment of your machine is clean of any detergent.
- Pour the cleaner into the detergent compartment.
- Place your waterproof garments in the drum.
- Run through the complete wash and rinse cycle at 30 degrees.
How do you wash a snowboard jacket and pants?
Here is a step by step list to walk you through it all:
- Check the tags.
- Empty, then zip the pockets, main zippers, vents and secure velcro so it does not snag any of your items.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- Clear out the washing machine.
- Rinse twice so you can be sure all the detergent is off.
How do you wash pants in the washing machine?
Washing denim by hand can preserve the colors and diminish the wear obtained from the abrasive action of machine washing.
- Fill a tub with a few inches of cold or lukewarm water. Mix in a gentle, color preserving detergent.
- Turn the jeans inside out, then lay flat in the tub.
- Run them under the water to rinse.