Generally, instructions are as follows:
- Machine wash cold with like color.
- Line dry, or tumble dry low.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, or dryer sheets as they can break down the moisture wicking properties of the garment and cause them to deteriorate prematurely.
- Do not iron.
What temperature do you wash under Armour?
Note: As a general rule, you’ll want to wash Under Armour in cold water with like colors in the wash. Do not use fabric softener or bleach as they can damage the product. Following the wash cycle, they can be put in the dryer on low heat. Avoid using dryer sheets.
Does Under Armour heat gear shrink?
Under Armour clothing made from natural fabric materials can be shrunk using a common household washer and dryer. A shrunken article of Under Armour clothing may stretch back to the original size after multiple uses. The piece can be shrunk again and again using the same method.
How do you clean UA Heat gear?
Washing Under Armour Underwear
- Consider a lingerie bag. Just as with sports bras, you want to treat your underwear gently.
- Machine wash cold, delicate. Select the gentle wash cycle with cold water.
- Tumble or air dry. While the dryer is fine for Under Armour underwear (unless the tag says otherwise), always use low heat.
Are under Armour shoes machine washable?
Generally, instructions are as follows: Machine wash cold with like color. Line dry, or tumble dry low. Wash & Care Instructions for Shoes Hand wash your UA shoes by following these steps: Remove excess dirt and mud with a dry brush.
Why do my under Armour shirts smell?
Chemicals in this fabric make clothing “hydrophobic,” fearful of water and perspiration. This “wicking” translates into a cooler workout with less friction on the skin. But it also means fabric absorbs body oils, the first event in a foul-smelling melodrama. 2) Soak your workout clothing in water before washing.
Can I use fabric softener on under Armour?
No fabric softener.
Fabric softeners can leave a coating on your garments that prevents synthetic materials from performing as expected. Leave them out of the wash!