Can I wash my hat in the washing machine?
Place the hat into the washer (alone or with a smaller load of laundry so it doesn’t lose its shape) with a mild detergent and wash with warm water on a gentle cycle.
You can even place your hat in a hat form to prevent it from losing form in the washer.
How do you wash a hat without ruining it?
How to Protect and Clean a Hat | Hat Care –
How do you know if a hat is washable?
Read the Label
Look for a tag with washing instructions. If it says dry-clean only, then you know what to do. If the care label says it’s machine washable, follow the instructions.
How do you wash a hat in the dishwasher?
How to Wash a Hat in a Dishwasher
- Pour your normal dishwasher detergent into the dishwasher.
- Place a cap frame around the baseball hat.
- Place the hat and frame into the dishwasher.
- Turn on the dishwasher and run a normal wash cycle.
- Allow the hat to air dry inside or out of the cap frame.